Only 12 days more to 2010. Today is 19.12.09 according to Masehi calender equal to 02 Muharram 1431 Hijrah, Islam calender. Yesterday, muslim celebrate new year in Islam Calender.

Among questions I can ask my self :

What are good things I have done through out this year
What are bad things I have done through out this year
What achievement I have made for this year
What good opportunity I have missed this year
Am I doing better than last year

How am I going to improve my life for the next year (2010) or what must I do started from yesterday as a muslim to improve my life and better preparation for the life after that.

Actually so many things I can ask my self to self checking about my journey through out this year so that I can make some improvement for better in next year.

One thing for sure, my life getting shorter.

Every minute that makes an hour then a day and lastly a year is very valuable. Time walk to fast nowadays. Any thing else i am going to say. As at now that all for me to remind my self.

To say is easy but to take the action is not that easy because the year before the same question had been asked but the result shown many solution being made have been missing in action.

6 comments

  1. Susanne49 // December 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

    Every life of everyone of us is getting shorter... you don't know when it's you last day here on earth. So, enjoy your life and live as it's your last day, every day!

    Happy New Year and I wish that you will reach all your plans to the best!

  2. Bejeus // December 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

    I visited all your blogs.
    They are very beautiful!
    I still expect to visit.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

  3. Aim // December 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

    live as it's your last day, every day! , that the right thing to do, thanks for the nice words you have written here, Susanne.

  4. Aim // December 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

    Thank you very much Bejeus, me too have visited two of your website, They all very interesting, especially about the history and info of Romania. I like that very much.

  5. umihoney // December 23, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

    indeed..life is too short..we can only do the best we possibly can..selamat tahun baru hijrah..and happy tahun mat saleh LOL

  6. Aim // December 25, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

    thanks umihoney, you too Salam hijrah and new year masihi

Labels