ray said to elly : if you really love me, please don't go back, stay here with me tonight.

elly said to ray: if you really love me, please let me go. you always said, you want a good wife. do you honest when said it to me before.

ray while looking to the floor said: yes i said that before but i just want to make sure do you really love me. I just want the prove.

elly wake up and walk to the door and said: why men never honest. they said they love us with all their heart but they always want something as return. They want a good girl or woman as wife but they the one who destroy the good in the name of love.

elly walk away, ray start thinking, am i honest all this time, am I ? shiit !!

2 comments

  1. Susanne49 // December 16, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

    ...and, does he found the answer?

  2. Aim // December 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

    I am not sure, I think he knows the answer but he shy to tell m :)

Labels